Hello ! Nice to be back on the page : )
I have just recovered from a severe bout of stomache flu!
On the brighter, more pleasant-smelling side... I feel purged and recharged. My skin looks fabulous - as if I had a complete detox. My nails are getting stronger and look amazing....weird. Being an artist generally means not much love and pampering goes on in the nail department.
So, my Major Thoughts Today are centered around - Entrepreneurial Plans:
Much like the world at large -I am in a state of flux. Everything is up in the air....waiting, yet busily being formed and formulated. Small little shifts and changes are being made to everything. Website, artworks, networks, goals, friendships, status quo, my own view of myself.
This has to be the hardest time for me to write my blog. As you may have noticed, I used to blog every week and I'm struggling to do that now. The reason: I don't know who I am at the moment. This has a lot to do with Karen Knowler's course that I am on and how I am putting it to work in my life.
I feel like I am in the chrysalis phase of a metamorphosis. Things are being created internally, uncovered, re-visited, researched. I am trying to be brave about big changes in direction that, I am having to face, I am compelled by a force greater than me to take. My Spirit is leading...and I know where it's going, I just don't know how it's going to get there.
If you ever feel like this? I recommend the following:
- Don't make any rash moves.
- Journal like a crazy woman/man - the stuff you say now will inspire you/or others later. Mine is becoming my e-book.
- Eat as purely as you can manage to (for me high raw is key to surviving this period)
- Trust your Inner Guidance with the smallest of queries.
- Meditate regularly and longer than usual.
- Don't waste time on empty pursuits leading in the opposite direction to your goals.
- Use every spare minute to focus on the next step, even if it's small - like re-doing your pin board with inspiring pictures and words (these small things count for a LOT)
- Write down your epiphanies/brilliant unrelated or not-immediately-actionable genius ideas-they will be coming in showers and you will forget them later.
- Force yourself to get into nature and just breathe.
- Do yoga - I signed up for yogaglo* one of the best things I did so far, this year.
- Stay away from cheap and nasty escapes from reality - or you will lose it ALL!
I love Laura Hollick's advice on her SoulArt Studio blog, a visual treat and inspiring stuff for artists.
Love to you on your journey...
*it's so inexpensive! and I can't believe how easy it is now to DO YOGA alone-you feel like you are in a class and you have an endless variety to choose from, different time lengths, levels of difficulty and types of yoga,
as well as teachers.